WELCOME TO HILLS WEST REC CLUB!!
2018 SEASON REGISTRATION DATES:
*Please bring your checkbook or cash, key, and Utility Bill
Sunday, April 29 from 1-4 p.m.
Friday, May 4 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8 from 6-8 p.m.
Hills West Rec Club has several activities available for your summer fun, and members are an integral part of how the club works.As a member, you’ll be asked to help out with tasks that keep the pool well maintained, clean, and beautiful (called work jobs). In return, you’ll receive a discount on your membership dues, and more importantly, get the opportunity to enjoy a summer full of activities in a beautiful, well-cared for facility, including:
- Swim Team
- Swim Lessons
- Lifeguard Swim (see below)
- Tennis Lessons
- Adult Only Swim (see below)
- Tennis (on your own)
- Pickleball (on your own)
- Basketball (on your own)
- Pool parties
For additional club information and photos, you can also check out our Facebook page.
All members must live within the neighborhood shown on the map. If you’d like to become a member, get more information here.
Information for Members
Summer Pool hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Members, please make sure you observe these hours and follow the club rules regarding underage swimmers.
- Lifeguards will be on duty from 1-4:50 pm, Monday-Friday, except on school days when they are on duty 3:00 p.m. to 4:50 p.m.
- You must be 18 to swim without an adult present when no life guards are on duty.
- Members under the age of 18 can swim during life guard hours without an adult if they have passed the swim test and it is on file with the life guards.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool or baby pool, in the building, or on the pool deck during adult swim.
- Monday – Friday 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Weekend and Holidays – 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Open to anyone over 18. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool or baby pool, in the building, or on the pool deck during adult swim.
There are a few scheduled pool parties throughout the season. Otherwise, Members are able to reserve the pool for their own parties. Click here for more information.
Work Job Openings for 2017
Every member household is given the opportunity to perform tasks to reduce their annual membership dues. To decide which job would suit you, or learn more about work jobs, check out our complete list of Work Job Opportunities or contact Lori Tinkler at email@example.com for more details.
Looking to sell or purchase a membership? Visit our membership page for contact information.